Dear all,

I hope you're doing well and staying healthy. We are thrilled to invite you
to the Wikimedia Tech Safari Program
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Tech_Safari_Program>—an
initiative by the African Wikimedia Technical Community
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Africa_Wikimedia_Technical_Community> and
This program is tailored to facilitate workshops and sessions, offering
invaluable insights into contributing to various Wikimedia tech projects,
code repositories, and platforms.

*Program Overview:*
The Wikimedia Tech Safari Program presents a unique opportunity for African
Wikimedians to bolster their technical prowess, engage with the vibrant
Wikimedia tech community, and actively contribute to the evolution of
Wikimedia projects. The program encompasses workshops and sessions designed
to provide hands-on experience and expert guidance on navigating the
intricacies of Wikimedia's technical landscape.

*Event Details:*
- Registration Period: January 22nd, 2024, 06:00 UTC, to February 6th,
2024, 00:00 UTC.
- Limited Data Stipends: Available to support 70 contributors/attendees.
(Terms and Conditions Apply
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Tech_Safari_Program/Terms_and_Conditions_apply>
.)

*How to Register:*
To secure your spot in the Wikimedia Tech Safari Program, kindly register
using the following link: Wikimedia Tech Safari Registration.
<https://pretix.eu/awmt/wikitechsafari/>

*Important Links:*
- Wikimedia Tech Safari Program Details
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Tech_Safari_Program>
- Registration Link <https://pretix.eu/awmt/wikitechsafari/>
- ⁠The African Wikimedia Technical Community
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Africa_Wikimedia_Technical_Community>

*Localization (Translation) Invitation:*
We warmly encourage the community to participate in the localization
(translation) of program pages into your native languages. Your
contributions will significantly enhance the accessibility of this
opportunity to a broader audience, fostering inclusivity within the
Wikimedia community.

This is an exceptional chance to deepen your involvement in the Wikimedia
tech community, make meaningful contributions, and connect with like-minded
individuals from the African Wikimedians community.

We eagerly anticipate your active participation in the Wikimedia Tech
Safari Program.

Best regards,
*Joris Darlington Quarshie
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Joris_Darlington_Quarshie>*
*Community Lead
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Joris_Darlington_Quarshie>*
*African Wikimedia Technical Community
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Africa_Wikimedia_Developers_Project>| Wikimedia
Foundation <https://www.wikimedia.org/>*

*Wikipedia is an encyclopedia. It’s free to edit, free to use, it has a
global community and it’s for all of us. Our work in Africa is to get you
involved.*

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and legally
privileged and are intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.