There are 5 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. JIM IYKE, RAMSEY NOUAH, DANIELINE MOORE TICKETS ON SALE THIS WEEKEND
    From: Harrison Nwozo

2. Fallbrook Christmas Parade
    From: fallbrookd...@aol.com

3. November Drum Circle
    From: fallbrookd...@aol.com

4. Noisy Toys’ Holiday Drum Jam and Sale
    From: manhenga

5. African Drum Store in Leimert Park, CA 90008
    From: pape

Messages
1. JIM IYKE, RAMSEY NOUAH, DANIELINE MOORE TICKETS ON SALE THIS WEEKEND
    Posted by: "Harrison Nwozo" tribex2...@yahoo.com tribex2000
    Date: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 am ((PST))

Nollywood Movie Crazy in Love  Tickets on sale until Dec 3rd. MORE @
Door...call these folks below and arrange a pick up..

Maryland/DC/VA call  Kofi 301-204-3133, 301-413-3435,

 Baltimore, Delaware, Philly call Kito Nwakanma @ 201-927-9279,

Maryland/DC call Nonso Okafor @ 240-421-4381,

 Anywhere else in USA call Martin Onyegbado @ 301-613-8542.

 Ask them about the Thanksgiving discount! Tell them Harry Baba sent you.

Have a blessed, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Harry Baba

Messages in this topic (1)
2. Fallbrook Christmas Parade
    Posted by: "fallbrookd...@aol.com" fallbrookd...@aol.com
    Date: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am ((PST))

Hi Drummers, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Fallbrook Drum Circle is having a float in the Christmas Parade again this
year. The parade is Saturday evening, December 4th. We have an eleven-foot
trailer this time, and Art Atkins is providing his truck for us again, but
we  need to borrow some sturdy folding chairs to sit on. The decorations
will be very simple to make more room for people. We could use a couple  of
volunteers to help decorate and about 12 to 15 people to be on the  float.
Please call Tom at 760-723-1899 or Lori at 760-468-1816, as soon as  possible,
to let us know if you're participating. When we hear from you,  we'll email
you a copy of the map & parking locations.

If you are joining us, we're in division 4, entry number 405. You can meet
us at our spot in the staging area which is on Ammunition Road, near
Mission. We'll be roughly across the street from Carl's Jr. Our float has  to
be
in place by 3:30 p.m. and the parade starts PROMPTLY at 5:00 so we  have to
have all of us and our drums on board by 4:30. As parade traffic  and
parking are chaotic, PLEASE COME EARLY! (You can hang out in the shopping
center).

Last year was loads of fun, and this year should be even better. Hope to
hear from you!

Happy Drumming!

Messages in this topic (1)
3. November Drum Circle
    Posted by: "fallbrookd...@aol.com" fallbrookd...@aol.com
    Date: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 am ((PST))

We'll be meeting this month on Sunday, November 21st, from 2 to 5 p.m.
Please note that it's earlier due to the time change. The weather service is
forecasting a slight chance of rain on Sunday. If it does rain, we'll  just
cancel for this month because the next weekend will be Thanksgiving  and the
following weekend we'll be in the Christmas parade.

If you would like to be involved with our parade entry call us at
760-723-1899.

See you Sunday!
Happy Drumming!

Messages in this topic (1)
4. Noisy Toys’ Holiday Drum Jam and Sale
    Posted by: "manhenga" manhe...@gmail.com manhenga
    Date: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 am ((PST))

 Noisy Toys' Holiday Drum Jam and Sale

Starting "Black Friday," November 26, from 10 to 5:30 p.m., "Small Business
Saturday," November 27 from 10 to 4
and continuing through the end of the month!

 Jam with the Patio Players drummers Saturday from 2 - 4 p.m. !

 Free refreshments Saturday, while they last!

                        Noisy Toys drums & percussion
        8728 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Westchester (next to Staples)

        Call Bill Talbot  310 670-9957          www.noisytoys.com

                                Happy Thanksgiving!

Messages in this topic (1)
5. African Drum Store in Leimert Park, CA 90008
    Posted by: "pape" sabar_cl...@yahoo.com sabar_class
    Date: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 am ((PST))

Master Drummer Pape Diouf of Bargny Senegal has partner with his wife
Fatou Ndiaye and sons Baye Balla, and Thiane Diouf to offer authentic
african drums, skins, repairs and classes at :

                      4309 Leimert Blvd
                     Los Angeles, CA 90008
                     323.830.2765
This an African compound in Los Angeles which encompases West of Africa
Health and Beauty, BOOM KLACK PERCUSSIONS, Jamalaye Music and BALLE
FETTE West African Performers, and INFINITELY ORGANIC hand crafted body
products.

Messages in this topic (1)

kick off your shoes and come dance to the beat of the African music and Drum &
Dance communities all around Southern California!
       http://africanbeat.com

ON the RADIO:
> DJ Nnamdi's Afrodicia KPFK 90.7FM, Sat 2-4p, or listen online: Afrodicia.com.
> Big Red's GrooveTime KXLU 88.9FM, Sat 6-8p
> Simeon Pillich 's GlobalVillage KPFK 90.7FM, Tues 10a-1p
> Yatrika Shah-Rais's GlobalVillage KPFK 90.7FM, Wed 10a-1p
> John Schneider's GlobalVillage KPFK 90.7FM, Thurs 10a-1p
> Sergio Mielnichenko's GlobalVillage KPFK 90.7FM, Fri 10a-1p
> Eric Kohler's CaribbeanJazz KLON 88.1FM, Fri 11p-1am
> Chuck Foster's ReggaeCentral KPFK 90.7FM, Sun 3-6p
> Makeda's Reggae Makossa 91.1FM, SUN 8-10p

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: