Good initiative. Well done Matogoro. Thanks a lot.
Mamadou

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Message d'origine --------
De : Arsène Tungali <arsenebag...@gmail.com>
Date : 12/10/2016 10:28 (GMT+00:00)
À : AfrICANN Community List <africann@afrinic.net>
Cc : udomasa2011 <udomasa2...@googlegroups.com>, Chapter Delegates
<chapter-delega...@elists.isoc.org>, udsm_cs_08 <udsm_cs...@googlegroups.com>,
African IGF <african-...@lists.apc.org>
Objet : Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Enhancing Local Engagement in Internet
Governance in Africa

Congratulations, Mr Matogoro,
This is so inspiring!
Keep it up the work of making the IG ecosystem more milti lingual.

Regards,
Arsene

------------------------
*Arsène Tungali*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, Rudi
international<http://www.rudiinternational.org>,
CEO, Smart Services Sarl<http://www.smart-serv.info>, Mabingwa
Forum<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo

2015 Mandela Washington
Felllow<http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>
 (YALI) - ISOC IGF
Ambassador<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme/2015Ambassadors>

<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme/2015Ambassadors>
 -
Blogger<http://tungali.blogspot.com> - ICANN
Fellow<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-07-18-en>. The
HuffingtonPost UK<http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/liza-bel/drc_b_8958150.html>

<jaberamatog...@gmail.com<mailto:jaberamatog...@gmail.com>>:
Dear Colleagues,

Find a you tube link to our First Day ICANNWiki Swahili Translation Workshop
that was held at The University of Dodoma, Tanzania:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4bddU6Ck5M

Regards,
Matogoro

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 8:50 AM, Matogoro Jabera