My Big Congratulations to  Alain Aina,
We are proud of you

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 2:17 PM Franck DOSSOU <fdos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good news!
> Congrats to Alain! We are proud of you
> Franck Dossou.
>
> Le mer. 20 nov. 2019 à 12:19, Ramanou S. BIAOU <rama...@biaou.net> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Congratulations to Alain Aina 👏👏👏
>> The Internet Society presented the Jonathan B. Postel Service Award to
>> Alain Aina, who serves as the chief technology officer of the West and
>> Central Africa Research and Education Network (*#WACREN*).
>>
>> The award was presented to Mr. Aina in recognition of his leadership in
>> pioneering the Internet in Africa and building technical communities that
>> helped connect countless others across the continent and beyond. Aina
>> helped build large parts of the Internet ecosystem throughout Africa,
>> setting up networks, contributing to the creation of the regional Internet
>> registry and the network operator group, and building *#ccTLD*
>> registries.
>>
>> Thank you Alain for your contribution to the development of the Internet
>> in Africa and in the world.
>>
>> https://www.internetsociety.org/grants-and-awards/postel-service-award
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> RamanouBIAOU

*Dr. Abdulkarim A.Oloyede*. *B. Eng (BUK), M.Sc (York), PhD (York), R.Eng,
A+*
*Senior Lecturer, **Department of Telecommunications Science, University of
Ilorin, Nigeria*
*Vice Chairman, Telecommunications  Development Advisory Group (TDAG),
**International
Telecommunication Union (ITU).*
*Alternative Emails: olo...@yahoo.com <olo...@yahoo.com>  OR
 aao...@york.ac.uk <aao...@york.ac.uk>*