Apart from money there's zero certainty about which travel restrictions will be
in place, so switching it to virtual now reduces the headaches etc

--
Mr Michele Neylon

Blacknight Solutions

Hosting, Colocation & Domains

https://www.blacknight.com
https://blacknight.blog /

http://ceo.hosting/

Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072

Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090

Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business Park, Sleaty
Road, Graiguecullen, Carlow, R93 X265,Ireland  Company No.: 370845