(Apologies for cross-posting)

Dear Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to register for the upcoming webinar titled
"Cybersecurity in the Digital Age: Safeguarding Africa's Networks".

Date: 7th December 2023

Time: 9:00 - 10:30 UTC

Venue: Online on Zoom Platform.

In the rapidly evolving digital landscape, Africa is experiencing significant
advancements in technology adoption and connectivity. However, these
advancements come with increased cybersecurity threats that can undermine the
region's progress. AFRINIC, as Africa’s regional Internet Registry, plays a
pivotal role in shaping the cybersecurity landscape.The webinar aims to address
the challenges and solutions pertinent to cybersecurity in Africa by bringing
together experts, policymakers, and stakeholders, the webinar will explore
proactive strategies to safeguard Africa's networks and promote a secure
digital future.

During the webinar, you will:

  *   Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of
cybersecurity in Africa, including the challenges, solutions, and emerging
trends.
  *   Recognize the pivotal role played by AFRINIC in strengthening Africa's
cybersecurity framework, fostering a greater appreciation for the
organization's contributions.
  *   Be empowered with actionable insights, strategies, and resources to
enhance cybersecurity measures within their respective organizations and
communities.
  *   Be inspired to actively engage in cybersecurity advocacy, awareness
campaigns, and capacity-building activities, contributing positively to the
overall digital resilience of Africa.

Register for this webinar
here<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/7517011520000/WN_moU_u-bZTOa2xZx4C50bAg>

To find out more about our webinars, visit the AFRINIC Webinar Series
page<https://afrinic.net/events/webinar-series>.

Note: Please feel free to share this webinar series with your colleagues. Our
events are open to the community to support Internet development in the African
region.

We look forward to your participation in this exciting webinar series.

Kind Regards,

AFRINIC Communications.