Jungle English... like the ones mentioned below:

Jakartenglish - Jakarte English is marked by the 'sih', 'deh', 'dong',
'nih', etc
- That book is very good, deh.
- Can you speak english? ... yeah a little sih I can!
- Use my money first nih..
- Give me more dong..
- How sih? Little little angry..

Sundanglish is also available such as 'atuh', 'euy', 'mah'
- Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh
- It can't be that way euy..
- I am mah, not like that... anything else?

Javenglish.. The typical Javanese language: 'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok',
'ki', etc
- Lho, I already bought that book!
- Kok, buying again?
- I told you many times 'tho' !
- Lha, I didn't know tho yo... how ki !?
- Don't be like that, no....!?

Other exclamation words of Java: 'wo', 'wah', 'wé', 'jian', and 'jé'
- Wé lha this book is mine jé...!
- Wo, only like that tho!
- Wah, expensive, tho?
- Jian, Vera is beautiful tenan.

Surobenglish is marked by 'tah' and the famous word is 'diancuk'
-Do you feel sick, tah?
-Diancuk... he took my money!

There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanese language.
- Suddenly, mak bedhengus Curtis appeared
- My head feels pain, mak cleng!
- Mak tlepok, I got a manggo!
- My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng
- Mak gedebug, he fell down.
- Mak jegagik.... Oh, trondholo

Keep Smiling, Euy  :)
although our bonus (service production? hehehe) still so far away...

[image: ole0.bmp]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :
[email protected]
to join this group, send blank email to :
[email protected]
to quit from this group, just send email to :
[email protected]
if you wanna know me, please visit my facebook at [email protected]
thanks for joinning this group.
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: ole0.bmp>>

Kirim email ke