*The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said, "I've got some bad
news. You have cancer, and you'd best put your affairs in order..."*
*The woman was shocked, but managed to compose herself and walk into the
waiting room where her daughter had been waiting.*
 *"Well, daughter, we women celebrate when things are good, and we
celebrate when things don't go so well. In this case, things aren't well. I
have cancer. So, let's head to the club and have a martini."*
 *After 3 or 4 martinis, the two were feeling a little less sombre. There
were some laughs and more martinis. They were eventually approached by some
of the woman's old friends, who were curious as to what the two were
celebrating.*
 *The woman told her friends they were drinking to her impending end, "I've
been diagnosed with AIDS .."*
 *
The friends were aghast, gave the woman their condolences and beat a hasty
retreat.*
 *
After the friends left, the woman's daughter leaned over and whispered,
"Mamma, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told your
friends you were dying of AIDS! Why did you do that?"*
 *
"Because I don't want any of those bitches sleeping with your father after
I'm gone."*
*
And THAT, my friends, is what is called, "Putting Your Affairs In Order."

*
*".... I am the KING to my own UNIVERSE that Rule my MIND, BODY and
SOUL!!! ...."
*
**
*- Aga Madjid -*

-- 
-- 
you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :
[email protected]
to join this group, send blank email to :
[email protected]
to quit from this group, just send email to :
[email protected]
please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid,
add my Yahoo Messenger at [email protected] or
add my twitter @aga_madjid
thanks for joinning this group.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"aga-madjid" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Kirim email ke