<http://colorsofnet.com/>

*WHEN*

* I SAY I'M BROKE - I'M BROKE! A little old lady answered a knock on the
door one day, *


*to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.
‘Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple minutes of
your time, *


*I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum
cleaners... ‘‘Go away!' said the old lady. ''I'm broke and haven't got any
money!'' *


*And she proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man
wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open... *


*''Don't be too hasty!'' he said. ''Not until you have at least seen my
demonstration.'' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto
her hallway carpet.*

* ''Now, if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse
manure *from* your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat*

*the remainder.'' The old lady stepped back and said, 'Well let me get you
a fork and spoon,* *cause they cut off my electricity this morning."*
  <http://colorsofnet.com/>

 <http://colorsofnet.com/>
 <http://colorsofnet.com/>

-- 
*".... I am the KING to my own UNIVERSE that Rule my MIND, BODY and SOUL
!!! ...." *

*- Aga Madjid -*

-- 
-- 
you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :
[email protected]
to join this group, send blank email to :
[email protected]
to quit from this group, just send email to :
[email protected]
please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid,
add my Yahoo Messenger at [email protected] or
add my twitter @aga_madjid
thanks for joinning this group.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"aga-madjid" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Kirim email ke