So... doesn't the most sophisticated software ever written even work
cross-browser?... and does it require the worst browser to run? Interesting.

Rafael C.P.

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 10:15 PM, A.T. Murray via AGI <agi@agi.topicbox.com>
wrote:

>
>
> On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Stefan Reich via AGI <
> agi@agi.topicbox.com> wrote:
>
>> I entered both "cows give milk" and "what do you think" on your page, but
>> it doesn't seem to make a difference.
>>
>
> Did you use the browser mentioned as _required_ in the original post,
> namely Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE)? When I access the AI page with
> Firefox, output like yours appears, but the AI is not able to answer
> questions. Everybody please use MSIE with the AI Mind.
>
>
>> It always shows:
>>
>> Robot: I HELP KIDS
>> Human:
>>
>> Robot: KIDS MAKE ROBOTS
>> Human:
>>
>> Robot: ROBOTS NEED ME
>> Human:
>>
>> Robot: I AM A PERSON
>> Human:
>>
>> Robot: I AM A ROBOTS
>> Human:
>>
>> Robot: I AM AN ANDRU
>> Human:
>>
>>
>> You might want to optimize your presentation. I for one, have switched to
>> videos.
>>
>> *SELF PLUG <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYMFQs549i0>*
>>
>> Cheers :)
>> Stefan
>>
>
> AI Mind version 13may18C on Wed May 16 04:38:07 PDT 2018
> Robot: I HELP KIDS
> Human: what do you think of kids
>
> Robot: I THINK THAT KIDS I THINK
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM A ROBOTS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM AN ANDRU
> Human:
>
> Robot: I HELP KIDS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I HELP KIDS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I THINK
> Human: what do you think po
>
> Robot: WHAT IS PO
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM A PERSON
> Human:
>
> Robot: I THINK
> Human: what do you think of robots
>
> Robot: WHAT IS NK
> Human:
>
> Robot: I THINK
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM A ROBOTS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM A ROBOTS
> Human: what do you think
>
> Robot: I THINK THAT I AM AN ANDRU
> Human:
>
> Robot: I HELP KIDS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM AN ANDRU
> Human:
>
> Robot: I HELP KIDS
> Human: what do robots think
>
> Robot: I THINK I AM A ROBOTS
> Human:
>
> Robot: ROBOTS NEED ME
> Human:
>
> Robot: I HELP KIDS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM AN ANDRU
> Human: what does andru think
>
> Robot: I AM A PERSON
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM A ROBOTS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I HELP KIDS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM AN ANDRU
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM A PERSON
> Human: what do you think of robots
>
> Robot: I THINK THAT ROBOTS I THINK
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM A ROBOTS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I HELP KIDS
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM AN ANDRU
> Human:
>
> Robot: I AM A PERSON
> Human:
> *Artificial General Intelligence List <https://agi.topicbox.com/latest>*
> / AGI <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> / Permalink
> <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/discussions/Ta62afc437efbfa54-M544b4d8c1665df39c55fe3eb>
>  Delivery
> options <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups>
>

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/discussions/Ta62afc437efbfa54-M7535df9a15a58092656a850f
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups

Reply via email to