Hello, I guess you have visited the MIT's AGI course from 2018 and follow the
AI podcast by Lex Fridman. I suspect that many believe that it was the first
university course in AGI. However  the first interdisciplinary AGI course was
presented 8 years earlier by me (it was announced here); Ben Goertzel et al.
presented their Summer School in AGI even earlier - in the previous year 2009
in Xiamen.

A short screencast story about that and some funny coincidences between the
MIT's course  and mine:  https://youtu.be/FZgRLgPyP00

Cheers
Todor Arnaudov
http://artificial-mind.blogspot.com