Not understanding the math is the reader's problem. It is necessary to
describe the theory and the experiments and shouldn't be omitted.

The paper describes 3 phases of training a reinforcement learning neural
network. The first phase is experimenting with random actions. The next two
phases choose the action estimated to maximize reward. They differ in that
they use explicit and then implicit memory, although the paper didn't
explain these or other details of the learner.

I like that the paper has an experimental results section, which most
papers on AGI lack. But I think calling it a "AGI brain" is a stretch. It
learns in highly abstract models of chemical manufacturing or cattle
grazing. It doesn't demonstrate actual AGI or solve any major components
like language or vision.