What if my program was created by quantum evolutionary learning, and
carries out its predictions while running in an uncollapsed quantum
state, coupled with the classical system reading-out its predictions
in a way that doesn't collapse its internal memory states...

Then I can set it up so you can't measure what algorithm my program is
running *without collapsing the state, which I could notice* -- and
even if you emulated my process of quantum evolutionary learning, you
couldn't tell what random program it had produced for me.

So your approach doesn't work for quantum computers... but our
physical universe is a quantum system...

-- Ben

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same
time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn,
burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders
across the stars.” -- Jack Kerouac