See this really reinforces my beliefs; multiple wetware general intelligences
discussing the compression of a particular chunk of data (enwik8), an example
in classical communication complexity. My belief is that conscious agents
compress better than non-conscious agents and are capable of more intelligence.
To me it's obvious.

I wonder if this paper, if the proof is peer verified of MIP*=RE
https://arxiv.org/abs/2001.04383 and according to Scott Aaronson would prove
"There is a protocol by which two entangled provers can convince a
polynomial-time verifier of the answer to any computable problem whatsoever
(!!), or indeed that a given Turing machine halts." and if human
consciointelligence has some form of entanglement that affects the quantum and
classical information complexity gap related to quantum and classical
communication complexity on a protocol fabric, IOW, consciousness, might be
evidence in that direction.