See you are messy person I knew it look; searching Google I get:

"No, Python does not support labels and goto, if that is what you're after.
It's a (highly) structured programming language. Python offers you the ability
to do some of the things you could do with a goto using first class functions."

"Gotos are universally reviled in computer science and programming as they lead
to very unstructured code."

"Python doesn't have a goto because it "doesn't want to have more than one way
of doing things" (which also explains why it doesn't have switch/ case).
You don't need a goto (goto is deemed as a bad habit).
You just have to restructure the program's flow."

And GPT-2 was made in Python. Take that. :p