AGI in the time of coronavirus means not having an indoor coffee shop in
which to generate the Answer to Artificial General Intelligence. Instead,
we must work on the Answer at out-of-door venues where, alas, a gust
disturbs our flimsy papers and soon the Answer is blowin' in the wind. How
many years can a codebase exist, before it becomes True AGI? And how many
years can some Normies exist, before they leave Mentifex alone? The Aspies,
my droog, are never left alone, so leave at your own chosen speed and hear
the people cry. Meanwhile, we find ourselves spreading the Memes of AGI
in foreign lands and nations no longer born. Out of the blue, Netizens
nibble at our Mens Latina software and download our Ghost into their
Machine. Yesterday we spent two or three hours updating our
http://ai.neocities.org/RuManual.html Russian AI Manual and now at
http://gotai.net/forum/default.aspx?postid=295708#295708 we embed portions
of it for our Russian Brothers to Stolichnaya the AGI. We provide the
Answer for

http://ai.neocities.org/AskUser.html