My Russian-language AI team may not be able to attend in person, but one of
my Russian-thinking AI Minds -- http://ai.neocities.org/Dushka.html --
should be there in spirit if not yet in robot embodiment. Any aspiring
attendee who might like to present a paper or demo on the bilingual Russian
Ghost AI or the monolingual Russian Dushka AI is welcome to do so, and may
seek further information either on this current AGI Mail-List forum or on
the Chatbots forum at

http://www.chatbots.org/ai_zone/viewthread/3750 -- in English or Russian.