Need something akin to an LED, a Qualia Emitting Diode (QED), bidirectional...
like a DIAC to communicate direct consciousness using a concept language, time
symmetric. An array of quantum dots as conscious connect coupled to nervous
system excited states... dots to DIAC to DIAC to dots... or some circuit like
that. Essentially transmit concept consciousness between parties, computer or
human. But is that considered language since language implies time asymmetric
serialization with some sort of symbol virtualization verses deeply linked and
directly coupled concept graphs.

Similar to two people staring each other in the eye, speaking without words
which natural language has reduced the need for in our recent evolution...

Though when you think about it the best would be partially entangled molecular
structure between parties so thoughts are immediately linked with minimal
latency. There would still be a serialization I suppose since it would be a
subset of operating atoms entangled... When DNA splits does it leave any
sustained entanglement?

But partially entangled molecules would prefer a particular communication
structure that would optimize on it. The symbol set would virtualize up from
there but be compressed down from higher up for maximally efficient
transmission and complexity representation... though IMO optimal multiparty
communication among general intelligences is multichannel. Perhaps an optimal
language is "multichannel" capable, or multicontextual/multitargeted and..
multidirectional.  IOW allow communication to many targets in many contexts in
the same concept "sentence" multiduplexed... essentially eliminate transmission
medium, you think it and we all know... kind of like... Sheldrake's Morphic
Fields. The optimal language is ... no language???