Stefan, can your image recognition recognize a stop sign but stretched,
rotated, blurry, brighter, having only seen 1 pic of the original normal stop
sign? A human can.

I am writing the AGI Guide clear as can be. It will become better over time. I
am also listening to others's understanding of AGI, however not so many members
can explain what they know, nor all of it, nor something intuitive/ unifying,
little own clearly, so I am not able to utilize others.

The feeling that others may be ignoring others is maybe from not many
explaining their work clear (backprop is not patterns/AI... explaining backprop
clear would still be unclear !).