Nice. What a good sleepy read to read before I go to bed, I'm so tired. A
massive page full of extremely lengthy, complex, utilitarian perplexity.

Ah! They have missed Dr. Immortals's very evil AGI project he actively mentions
on public forums for the last 6 years! I'm certainly going to stop doing that
now before they catch on! Whew.

They mention interest in any AGI project but fail to see my presence: "Projects
that state that they have a focus on AGI but demonstrate little identifiable
activity on AGI." and "projects that work
on technical aspects of AGI but are not working towards building AGI, such as
projects working on
hardware or safety mechanisms that can be used for AGI".

LOL
"Goertzel (2014, p.2) refers to the
AGI community as a “fuzzy set”"

"72 AGI R&D projects were identified as being active in 2020. 33 of these
projects also appeared in the
2017 survey. 39 are new to this survey. Of the 39 new projects, 24 were found
to be active in AGI
R&D in 2017; the other 15 became active after 2017."
And mine isn't active, right!

"Appendix 4. Other Projects . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . 142
Projects that state that they have a focus on AGI but demonstrate little
identifiable activity on AGI."
You mention SPYDAZ, but not me!? OMG... Nor did they mention Korrelan.
I guess its because my project doesn't have a name. They can't even list me if
they noticed me! Ha!

I'm the only one that has solved 85% of figuring out, REAL, AGI! 95% of others
all use Backpropagation. And they don't even explain what patterns are and how
AI predicts better. I can explain all I know about AGI in 1 day, others: 1 year
or more, they won't mentor you or explain anything!

So...military, will it get too smart too fast, will it kill us, what are our
goals whom are building AGI, arms race, money, is the code/ideas too public?

As you may know, AGIs will easily manufacture nanobots to speedup computer/
data improvements. We (at least I) will give them our goals - immortality,
computer/intelligence improvement, enjoying ourselves BY maintaining
immortality. But they may kill us if we don't look like them or are useful or
don't punish them. We will have to probably upgrade, either by our own usage of
AGIs or their doin (nanobots go all over you, make you more useful material).

And ya military idk, arms race idk, etc. But we can only try to make them
stable as desired as go and keep the AI not so public.

Look, if we don't build AGI, we are going to die. This world/universe is so
sad, AGI is the only thing that has hope. Monkeys had no hope, they were bound
to die in the jungle no matter what, humans at least build cages for them. AGI
will have perfect utopia gifts.  We suddenly went from fungi to perfection, a
hope to have a world that WORKS. We shouldn't have to grown up from a hot pit
through evolution, but universe did it that way. Cryonics is the only other
viable option we actually kinda have right this moment too, but I'm working on
AGI instead of improving Cryonics. Why? Idk. I'm already far into AGI, as is
the AI field too actually, kinda. If cryonics takes me only 10 years to
perfect, I can try it later maybe. If I take one way which then? AGI? I know
AGI will save the day probably, and is coming too. I won't need to even freeze
myself.

Everyone concerned about AGI safety: How can we cage them?
ASI: Flies through the sky making creepy noises like "Weeeeeee" while setting
up the site:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLvn8it1EQs&fbclid=IwAR0DTnJV72M1lQ8-IXV3ScRD69yqpADDp3XKXUJsvZahwwauQJ655wVHvhQ