It's intriguing Ben even mentions Synergy - when 2 independent AI mechanisms
combine and work together, you get this explosion of ability that is only found
when both are put together.

I have several of these mechanisms and it's insanely interesting.

But I want to know what are 2 or 3 really big/ cool ones Ben is talking about?
Others can answer too. Can you #1 name them and #2 give each a 10-20 words
description and #3 how it works with the other component? When you name them,
give me a few names for them, for example:

Mechanism 1) Hierarchy/ Network/ Distribution
Mechanism 2) Attention/ Energy/ Short-Term-Memory

That naming method will give me a better idea of what they are in case I am not
so familiar with their names or function.