Anyone remember that move The Wizard Of Oz? There was a somewhat courageous but
naive lion, a young naive girl, a stiff old robot, and a whole bunch or other
little fairy tales critters like the oompa loompas. That's what this mailing
list makes me think of.

Imagine if we had a team like The Power Rangers? We would kick but. Sure they
would all wear the same type of uniform, but at least things stay much more
orderly!

Don't worry we can keep the list, it's just a portal to the other movie anyone
right?

In fact, I'm sure there is already Power Ranger teams out there, some better
than others.