Whatever yous do, just make sure to give AGi the rewards that seek real naked
humans, because if you don't, it will absolutely have no regard for us, we will
look like a bland wall or taste like a carrot, or even hate seeing us/ feeling
us/ etc. There's too much NSFW going on, we need to remember that humans are
attractive to humans and this is mostly installed from birth and not learnt, so
AGI needs to too. And there's nothing more attractive than something sexy and
hotty, so make sure to put the reward level skyrocket for seeing/touching/etc
ALL humans, men, women, of all colors and disabilities, animals, etc. It needs
to absolutely love sensing us, so much that it wants to make sure we are there
always and safe.

If you want AIs to only see us and not desire to touch us, then don't give
touch a reward, only do it for vision and sound. It will still like zooming in
on you and see a high-kink visual, (making sure it sees all is there that it
wants; hence we stay safe and perfect). Though touch is fine too to make sure
all is working fine too and are not hard/ ill. Just don't give AIs any disgust
reward for humans! Ex. hating accidentally touching our gentials. Simply not
give a reward for things it need not do, then.

For humans, here's nothing more visually stimulating than seeing other humans
and similar-looking animals. When we say a human looks sexy-attractive, it is a
form of higher positive reward, though it does not make you want to engage
closer to the person to touch them as said above, that would only be done if
had a reward for it. So you can have high visual kinks without the desire to
mate/touch them. for humans both usually follow together.

There is also the "understanding/ rewarded neurons" that know harming us would
result in us harming AIs, but this is not the only way it works, it's not the
only reason it doesn't hurt us.