From: John Rose <johnr...@polyplexic.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 August 2021 10:59
To: AGI <agi@agi.topicbox.com>
Subject: Re: [agi] Re: Black Winter

On Wednesday, August 18, 2021, at 2:59 AM, Nanograte Knowledge Technologies
wrote:
So much balderdash and egotistical tripe on this group these days, with flashes
of occasional insight. I'm here for the rare flashes only. Someone, somewhere,
must soon, and hopefully real soon, realize how insane all of this jabber
sounds. I think "agi" is busy devouring your brains. You're obviously living
(if this is what we can call it) in a computer simulation of your own making,
as a delusional reality in the hope of being tossed a bone.

Meantime, agi is quietly being rolled out by the big names in many, different
forms. Next to follow is integration with IoT and consolidation. Say ta-ta to
the ship as it steams away. Remember to switch off the light.

Where's the insight from you?

Yeah yeah yeah I remember being warned that the OS/2 ship is sailing off and
was gonna be stranded.

It's not a ship it's a fleet. And perhaps a fleet of fleets.
Artificial General Intelligence List<https://agi.topicbox.com/latest> / AGI /
see discussions<https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +
participants<https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> + delivery