Thank you Matt for your time and consideration. I always enjoy your
comments and contributions to the group.

AGI Brain is still a newborn project and it is undergoing tests and gradual
development in computational environments yet. The problems and
environments that you stated (as well as other aspects of intelligence)
seem to be complex problems to the model at this stage, but are planned to
be the next developmental goals of the project, once the project is
fully operational in a reasonable number of computational environments.

I believe in gradual development of the model and for the near future, its
developmental goals are delayed reward environments and the environments
with intelligent opponents like games. Once these goals are achieved, I
will work on perception (hearing, and then vision) first and then I want to
deeply learn current powerful and general purpose models like NARS and
OpenCog in order to include them in my model or vice versa. I am learning
and studying proposed general purpose models at the for example AGI
conferences to find the best propsed models that would help in developing
AGI Brain. I am open to new ideas and cooperation and contributions. Lets
see what happens.

Thank you