@Jim

Agreed, but it's too "iffy" still. Maybe we could just start by saying: "It is
so. Now what?"

Surely we have enough know between "us" to be more concrete? The philosophical
underpinnings are explicit and mature. The reasoning logic has matured (very
few additions in the last 10 years, but I sense its wave-like approach). Thus,
is the quantum, earth-world.

Lately, I see emerging, a confusion of sorts, of trying to unify the
quantum-earth world with the quantum non-terrestrial world. I doubt we'll
achieve such using reason alone. It stands to reason, to unreason, concretely
so. If we don't, we are merely issuing statements, which confirm our own notion
of our relative reality of some fuzzy-wuzzy randomness out there, which we
would acknowledge, but have no solid idea how it really works. Ages ago, Plato,
Aristotle, and many others already acknowledged that.

In essence then, if we dared to just accept that it was so, what is stopping us
from applying it with insight, gamble, and enlightenment? A simple,
content-independent approach of: Plan, Do , Check, Act. From there would emerge
the new beginnings. That is the simplicity that I detect in both RALA and
Lakoff. What do others see?

I takes longer to connect the dots, than to make them. For persons such as us,
it should be about being expert at both applied reason and applied unreason.
Its the debate of quantum essence, or of gene selection. Which gene would win
out in any instance of a particular form?

Rob