From: Steve Richfield <steve.richfi...@gmail.com>
Sent: 29 April 2016 10:46 PM
To: AGI
Subject: Re: [agi] AGI for President

Steve's Form-Critic Ben Goertzel,

I am not (yet) a high-level AGI, but to test what the output of such a thing
might look like, I created my platform for mere people to poke holes into.
Nanograte has accurately indicated that we have now about run out of holes, but
you have apparently objected to the form (vs. content) of my platform. Success
depends just as much on form as it does on content, and you have self-selected
as my Form-Critic.

So, what do YOU see as not AGI-worded, unnecessarily inflammatory, or otherwise
NOT the likely output of an AGI? With your help I hope to create something
resembling potential AGI output, for others to seek/accept/reject/improve as
AGI development continues.

I have moved my platform to another location over which I have more control, at:

http://DrEliza.com/SteveForPresident.pdf

You can also test the donation mechanism by making a penny donation.

I look forward to dealing with your carefully considered objections in my next
platform revision. Note that I have made suitable changes to deal with ALL past
objections, so I AM taking this seriously and I WILL deal with your every
objection in my next platform revision.

Respectfully,

Steve

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 7:53 PM, Ben Goertzel