From: Mike Archbold <jazzbo...@gmail.com>
Sent: 26 October 2016 10:34 AM
To: AGI
Subject: Re: [agi] AI - XPrize

"the adoption of AI tech and spark creative, innovative and audacious
demonstrations that are truly scalable and world-changing."   It
sounds like they are both trying to promote Watson and cash in on
somebody's inventions.  I mean $5 million is a tremendous amount of
money to me, but in the big scheme of things it is pocket change in
exchange for AI that is truly scalable and world-changing.

Mike A

On 10/25/16, fpleye...@gmx.de <fpleye...@gmx.de> wrote:
> http://ai.xprize.org/we-choose-you?source=FB
> <http://ai.xprize.org/we-choose-you?source=FB&medium=Ads&campaign=Video1>
[http://ai.xprize.org/sites/default/files/styles/panopoly_image_original/public/ai_landing_page_facebook.jpg]<http://ai.xprize.org/we-choose-you?source=FB&medium=Ads&campaign=Video1>

$5 Million Artificial Intelligence
Competition<http://ai.xprize.org/we-choose-you?source=FB&medium=Ads&campaign=Video1>
ai.xprize.org
Seeking innovators to change the world. IBM Watson and XPRIZE offer $5 million
for AI & human collaboration applications.

> &medium=Ads&campaign=Video1

> AGI
Listbox &bull; Email Marketing and Discussion
Groups<https://www.listbox.com/member/archive/303/=now>
www.listbox.com
Easy-to-use Email marketing services, where you can create your campaign in our
online composer or from your own email program like Outlook or Mac Mail.
Listbox also offers discussion lists, so you can manage all your mass email in
one spot.

Listbox &bull; Email Marketing<http://www.listbox.com/>

RSS Feed: https://www.listbox.com/member/archive/rss/303/26941503-0abb15dc