Philip Goetz wrote:
On 12/1/06, Richard Loosemore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The questions you asked above are predicated on a goal stack approach.

You are repeating the same mistakes that I already dealt with.

Some people would call it "repeating the same mistakes I already dealt with".
Some people would call it "continuing to disagree".  :)

Some people would call it "continuing to disagree because they haven't yet figured out that their argument has been undermined."