I'll second that. I'd love to have the many fields necessary for AGI neatly summarized for me -- or should I say "spoon-fed to me" :-)
This can come in the form of a book, a good website, an online course, or an "onlined" course with video and lecture notes. Joshua 2007/4/13, Ryan McCall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
would it be online? You have my interest... On 4/13/07, Richard Loosemore < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > > I wonder... > > How many people on this list would actually go to the trouble, if they > could, of signing up for a truly comprehensive course in the foundations > of AI/CogPsy/Neuroscience, which would give them a grounding in all of > these fields and put them in a position where they had a unified picture > > of what kind of skills would be needed to build an AGI. > > I am sure the people who already have established careers would not be > interested, but what of the people who are burning with passion to get > some real progress to happen in the AGI, and don't know where to put > their energies. > > What if I organised a summer school to do such a thing? > > This is just my spontaneous first thought about the idea. If there was > enough initial interest, I would be happy to scope it out more > thoroughly. > > > > > > Richard Loosemore > > ----- > This list is sponsored by AGIRI: http://www.agiri.org/email > To unsubscribe or change your options, please go to: > > http://v2.listbox.com/member/?& > -- Ryan J. McCall ------------------------------ This list is sponsored by AGIRI: http://www.agiri.org/email To unsubscribe or change your options, please go to: http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&
----- This list is sponsored by AGIRI: http://www.agiri.org/email To unsubscribe or change your options, please go to: http://v2.listbox.com/member/?member_id=231415&user_secret=fabd7936
