I keep getting the following message whenever I post to [agi].
It looks like spam.  Can we get rid of it?  Or is it just me?

YKY

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jun 13, 2007 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [agi] AGI Consortium [ZONEALARM CHALLENGE]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ZoneAlarm Security Suite E-Mail Verification  Thank you for sending me
your email with the subject "Re: [agi] AGI Consortium". I really want to
receive your email.

In an effort to eliminate junk email, I am using ZoneAlarm Security Suite.
ZoneAlarm Security Suite has placed your message on hold.

Please click the button below so you will be added to my Allowed people
list, I will receive your email, and we will be able to communicate freely
going forward.

Do not reply to this message.