> Given (1), no context-free analysis can understand natural language.
> Given (2), no adaptive agent can learn (proper) understanding of natural
> language given only texts.

> For human-like understanding, an AGI would need to participate in
> (human) social society.

This is the age-old problem for AI.  Either you have to build a
physical system (a robot) which can in some sense experience the
non-linguistic concepts upon which language is based, or you have to
directly teach the system (enter a lot of common sense knowledge - the
things we all know but which are rarely written down).

-----