http://psychcentral.com/news/2007/11/02/the-logic-of-schizophrenia/1480.html

While reading this article I thought about the discussion point
regarding whether humans will be able to relate to AGI as it grows to
(and beyond) "human-level" intelligence.

"..the results of the study suggest that on a straightforward
interpretation, people with schizophrenia reason more logically than
healthy controls either because they are better at logic, or because
they are worse at common sense."

"better at logic and worse at common sense" seems to me to describe
current hopes for AGI - does that imply a 'pathological' state of
thinking?

Are these the kinds of questions one asks an AGI Psychologist?