I think that linguistic interaction with human beings is going to be what
lifts Second Life proto-AGI's beyond the glass ceiling...

Our first SL agents won't have language generation or language learning
capability, but I think that introducing it is really essential, esp. given
the limitations of SL as a purely physical environment...

ben