From: Mark Waser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:07 PM
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: Hacker intelligence level [WAS Re: [agi] Funding AGI research]

ED PORTER=====> The 500K dimensions were mentioned several times in a
lecture Collins gave at MIT about his parse.  This was probably 5 years ago
so I am not 100% sure the number was 500K, but I am about 90% sure that was
the number used, and 100% sure the number was well over 100K.

OK.  I'll bite.  So what do *you* believe that these dimensions are?  Words?

Word pairs?  Entire sentences?  Different trees?

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;