Ben,

Thanks for the large amount of work that must have gone into the production of
the wikibook.  Along with the upcoming PLN book (now scheduled for Sept 26
according to Amazon) and re-reading The Hidden Pattern, there should be enough
material for a diligent student to grok your approach.

I think it will take some considerable time for anybody to absorb it all, so
don't be too discouraged if there isn't a lot of visible banter about issues
you think are important; we all come at the Big Questions of AGI from our own
peculiar perspectives.  Even those of us who "want to believe" may have
difficulty finding sufficient common ground in viewpoints to really understand
your ideas in depth, at least for a while.

If there's one thing I'd like to see more of sometime soon, it would be more
detail on the early stages of your vision of a roadmap, to help focus both
analysis and development.

Great stuff!