From: The Wizard [mailto:key.unive...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 1:02 AM
To: agi
Subject: Re: [agi] New KurzweilAI.net site... with my silly article &
sillier chatbot ;-p ;) ....

Have you guys talked to the army's artificial intelligence chat bot yet?

http://sgtstar.goarmy.com/ActiveAgentUI/Welcome.aspx

nothing really special other than the voice sounds really natural..

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Mike Archbold <jazzbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

The concept of "citizen science" sounds great, Ben -- especially in
this age.  From my own perspective I feel like my ideas are good but
it falls short always of the rigor of a proper scientist, so I don't
have that pretense.  The internet obviously helps out a lot.    The
plight of the solitary laborer is better than it used to be, I think,
due to the availability of information/research.

Mike Archbold

http://www.kurzweilai.net/h-summit-harvard-the-rise-of-the-citizen-scientist

<https://www.listbox.com/member/?&;> &