On Wednesday 31 October 2007, Ed Murphy wrote:
> Yes, this set of deputisations definitely wouldn't work.

Then, if Zefram wants to block the CFJs from being assigned, all he has to
do is neglect to change sitting players to standing.  The worst I can do
is assign them all to different players.  Or initiate a criminal case...

I CFJ on the following:
It is possible to deputise for the purpose of changing all sitting players
to standing

Arguments:
While it seems that the CotC is indirectly required to perform that action
(else he can't assign any judges, which he is required to do), and it
could be argued that it is therefore possible to deputise for that
indirect requirement (my attempted deputisation would still be illegal as
I did not try to assign all judges first), proposals are another method
for making players standing.
Evidence:
Rule 1871/20 (Power=1.5)
The Standing Court
      The CotC CAN change all sitting players to standing by
      announcement.  The CotC SHALL NOT do this unless there is a
      judicial case to which e is obliged to assign a judge, all
      entities qualified to be so assigned are poorly qualified, and e
      immediately afterwards (in the same announcement) assigns a
      judge to that case.