2009/9/22 Roger Hicks <pidge...@gmail.com>:

>>> CoE: I show coppro with only 3 Local Elections (e did transfer one to
>>> C-walker recently) and one No Confidence.
>> The one about Local Election I admit. E has no No Confidence cards
>> though: E tried to withdraw some, but that failed, at least according
>> to emself. E has however managed to play at least one such card, so
>> now e has none left. I believe the play that succeeded was the one at
>> Sep 14 23:23.
>>
> These action's occurred (albiet delayed from when e sent the message
> due to list failure):
>
> Tue, 15 Sep 2009 00:59 - coppro IBA-withdraws 2 No Confidence for 110zm
> Tue, 15 Sep 2009 00:59 - coppro plays No Confidence to begin an
> electin for IADoP
>
> I re-CoE this one.

I assumed they succeeded, but then coppro emself came in and said
"These all failed." I think the important point was that e claimed to
not have had enough zm at the time, but I don't feel like digging
through the history section of the IBA reports... I'd like a comment
from coppro or an IBA person before I admit to this one.

>>> CoE: (and I realize you indicate this eir holdings are in dispute)
>>> C-walker has 5 Roll Calls and an On the Nod, no other cards.
>> Denied, from where would e get an On the Nod?
>>
> E's had it since before is audit, it wasn't destroyed in the audit,
> and e hasn't played it since.
>
> I re-CoE: Walker has one On the Nod card.

Umm... Walker never had any On the Nod in any of coppro's reports and
hasn't had any in mine, and you never CoE'd on it (those reports
haven't ratified anyway, but still). My history sections also don't
show em gaining any. I ask again, where would e get an On the nod?
Denied.

If e indeed had it at the time of the audit, said audit failed due to
not randomizing between all eir cards.

(also, possessive of e is eir, not is)

>>> CoE: The IBA has 5 Kill Bills and 3 No Confidences.
>>>
>> Kill Bill: admitted, I forgot about my own withdrawals since I hadn't
>> got a response for how many I got when I posted the report.
>> No Confidence: Denied, coppro's withdrawals failed.
>>
> Re-CoE: See above regarding No Confidence.
>
> BobTHJ

Same as above.

--
-Tiger