I, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, testify and affirm the following statement
as evidence in this case:

As I can remember, I have only observed one typo, which I enjoyed. However, I
believe that I am unable to have enjoyed any typos that I did not know of at
the time, therefore, if other typos have occurred I have either forgotten them
or I have failed to enjoy them. Upon their presentation to me, I will fulfill
my pledge by enjoying them or having enjoyed them upon their occurrence.
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
p.scribonius.scholasti...@gmail.com