I vote PRESENT in both elections.

I create a pledge as follows:
If any player pays me 5 or more shinies, along with a name of a player and
election, I will change my vote to the name of the player e specified in
the election that e specified.
If the player does not specify another player name, I will change my vote
to em.
If the player does not specify an election, regardless of whether or not e
specified a player, I will pay back the shinies to em, and not change my
vote.
I will only do this once per election.
This pledge only applies to the current ongoing elections for Tailor and
Assessor as of October 5, 2017.