After consideration, I think the Pink Slip is ineffective as it requires
Agora to come up with another officer.

Regardless of punishment, Telnaior will retain the Black Ribbon, so e as
profited for violating the rules.  (despite being switches, ribbons are
sufficiently "possession-like" to be considered a profit).

Therefore I issue a Blue Card to Telnaior.

Valuing the ribbon (and thus the profit) is very difficult as it's not
exchangable.  It is a fraction of a win, but a hard-to-get fraction.  I
think it's worth several shinies at least.  But I'll set something lower
to ensure the penalty is lower than the profit.

I think a fair assessment is eir January+Feburary salary for the office
- 6 shinies - but mitigated by eir confession.  So penalty announced
is: 5 shinies.