Another try:

I create a contract (Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract 2) by paying 1 shiny to
Agora, with the following text:

-------
~~~~Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract 2.~~~~

"This sentence is false."
The way this contract is destroyed is by making a post in Cuddlebeam's
Twitter (@Cuddlebeam), with such a post being in the form of "I hereby
destroy Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract. Bipity Bopity X!", where X is the state
of the truth-value of the statement above in the form of a string (for
example "true" or "false").
-------