I vote as follows:

> ID     Author(s)    AI   Title                       Pender      Pend fee
> 8016*  Alexis       2.4  PCOF [1]                    Alexis      3 sh.
FOR
> 8017*  Alexis       3.0  RTRW Cleanups               Alexis      WO [2]
FOR
> 8018*  Alexis       3.0  Random Bad Rule Cleaning    Alexis      WO [2]
PRESENT. I like archaic relics, and I'm going to propose expedition
again sometime. Still, a lot of this needs to go, and I'm not going to
hold it up.

> 8019*  Alexis       3.0  Crime Reform                Alexis      WO [2]
PRESENT, see above.

> 8020*  Aris, Ørjan  2.0  Office Restructuring v2     Aris        3 sh.
FOR. I find it alarming that we could not have removed V.J. Rafa after
eir recent scam if it had been executed perfectly and there were no
remaining violations to card em for.

> 8021*  G.           2.0  Limit Numerical silliness   G.          3 sh.
FOR
> 8022*  G.           1.0  Anyone can balance Karma    G.          3 sh.
FOR
> 8023*  G., Aris     2.0  Zombie Lots                 G.          3 sh.
FOR