I vote as follows:

ID     Author(s)    AI   Title                       Pender      Pend fee
8016*  Alexis       2.4  PCOF [1]                    Alexis      3 sh.
FOR
8017*  Alexis       3.0  RTRW Cleanups               Alexis      WO [2]
FOR
8018*  Alexis       3.0  Random Bad Rule Cleaning    Alexis      WO [2]
FOR
8019*  Alexis       3.0  Crime Reform                Alexis      WO [2]
FOR. The proto for crime reform is good, but since it's only 3 mentions in
the rules, we may as well add them again once crime reform passes and work
from a blank slate.
8020*  Aris, Ørjan  2.0  Office Restructuring v2     Aris        3 sh.
AGAINST
8021*  G.           2.0  Limit Numerical silliness   G.          3 sh.
FOR
8022*  G.           1.0  Anyone can balance Karma    G.          3 sh.
FOR
8023*  G., Aris     2.0  Zombie Lots                 G.          3 sh.
PRESENT. I'm concerned by the fact that nothing seems to require the
Registrar to flip the master switch of a zombie? If somebody explains why
or else proposes to amend this, I'll vote FOR.