I free-CFJ on the following statement:
        In the below message, Cuddlebeam supported one or more intents.

On 3/2/2018 4:30 AM, Cuddle Beam wrote:
I do as stated in this video to both of those intents:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHuE--FSIr4&feature=youtu.be&t=5s

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Corona <liliumalbum.ag...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh well.

I intend to award the title of Champion by Politics to Aris with 2 Agoran
Consent.

I intend to award the (new) title of Reformist Bug to Trigon with 2 Agoran
Consent.‚Äč

On 23:20, Mar 1, 2018, at 23:20, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu>
I intend to award the title of Champion by Politics to Aris with 2
Support.
I intend to award the (new) title of Reformist Bug to Trigon with 2
Support.

2 Consent, not 2 Support I'm afraid.  Need to re-announce intent with
the
correction (R1728).

(Champion needing consent is a bug btw.  Should be by announcement I
think).