Notice of Honour

+1 CuddleBeam for not being shy about showing how basic, wholly legal moves
    work in the current subgame (whether the subgame needs tweaks is another
    matter, but there's no reason for CuddleBeam to presuppose that those moves
    were Bad Form).
-1 Gaelan for pinning complaints about the basic paid job that e signed up
    for on someone else - if there's a problem it's with the system not the
    player in this case.