In light of the recent land auctions and the intense rush that has popped
up because of them, I think that it would be prudent to expand the market.

I move from (0, 0) to (1, 0) using an apple.
I turn the land unit (2, 0) to black using 3 apples, switching the
alternating type to white.
I move from (1, 0) to (1, 1) using an apple.
I turn the land unit (2, 1) to white using 3 apples, switching the
alternating type to black.
I move from (1, 1) to (1, 2) using an apple.
I turn the land unit (2, 2) to black using 3 apples, switching the
alternating type to white.
I turn the land unit (1, 3) to white using 3 apples, switching the
alternating type to black.

This expends 15 apples in total, but it's worth it. There are now 5 land
units that can be auctioned next week.