Auctions should just be auto-transfer of funds tbh. Like to make a bid you
have to put the money in escrow and when the auction is resolved, the
person in charge of administering the auctions should be able to deal with
the money and flip the ownership switches as part of that.

Anyway on PSS's behalf I transfer eir assets to me god.