If doing so would result in me receiving a land unit, I transfer 13 coins to
Agora for the purpose of paying for the land unit I won.

Gaelan
I object to all intentions that do not satisfy all of these criteria:
- The intention was sent to agora-business, or agora-official if it is related
to an office held by the player making the intention.
- The intention was not sent in a way designed to prevent people from noticing
its existence.